<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 07, 2006

 
WHITE HOUSE MESS An exchange from this morning's White House gaggle that hasn't received much attention:
QUESTION: Scott, on March the 30th, I believe, last Thursday, Mr. Libby was spotted at the White House Mess. It just seems unusual that he would be coming back to the White House in this situation. Any ideas why he --

Scott McClellan: I don't know anything about that. I don't think so.

QUESTION: You don't think what?

Scott McClellan: I don't think he was here.

QUESTION: What would you do if I--

Scott McClellan: You spotted him?

QUESTION: I have a pretty good source I trust that did.

Scott McClellan: I'll check into it, John, but I don't think that's--
Is Libby still pulling the strings?



CONTRAPOSITIVE is edited by Dan Aibel. Dan's a playwright. He lives in New York City.